January 16, 2011

68th Annual Golden Globe Awards

Lets face it, the only reason most women even watch these award shows is for the fashion (and catching a glimpse of Robert Pattinson live) I wanted to share a few of my picks for best & worst dressed at the Golden Globes tonight! Here are my hits...

Eva Longoria was def my favorite of the night! She looks stunning, and so elegant in this black Zac Posen dress- Tony Parker, eat your heart out!

And here are a few misses...


My least favorite of these, is probably Scarlet Johansen or Sandra Bullock. Both beautiful women, but blah looks. Sandra's bangs weighed her face down SO much, and Scarlet looks so boring. If I had just split from my hottie husband, I would show up looking va va va voom, as hot as I could get to make him see what he'll be missing! :)

What were some of your fave looks of the night??

No comments:

Post a Comment